All 51 art Reviews

Brain Bird Brain Bird

*steals that eye pattern for my own later use..*

I've never seen this owl before. I love the patterns!

Thanks :P

I stole the pupils from this blind star-eyed owl

and some contact lenses lol.

Fenree Fenree

Hey this guy looks familiar.. :P

Also I do have some critique to offer you. The moon is conflicting with the lantern as primary light, I think the moon could be a fair bit smaller. Also darker shadows might help make it look more like night. Perhaps a more restrictive color palette too, because night tends to wash out a lot of it.
Lastly, try to keep any text you have away from the edge of the page, that could easily get cropped in the printing process.

Hope that helps! Also I do love Henry the Fenree, he's so cute! ^-^

Kayas-Kosmos responds:

Thanks for the advice bud :D I totally didn't take printing into consideration here! D:

Tower of Sophistication Tower of Sophistication

Haha this is cool! I love your pencil work. I think all giraffes should be this classy. :P

UnmaskArt responds:

Thank you, glad you like it.
I think next time I'll give him a pipe, he seems a bit angry that he doesn't have it.

Green Hair Green Hair

Thank you very much.

Passed 500,000! Thank you Passed 500,000! Thank you

Damn Kaya you keep getting featured.. I'm so jealous XD

Holy cow! That's nuts XD

hope is succumbing hope is succumbing

I really like the idea and colors on this! The interactivity between the characters are really nice.

If I could say one thing though, the "is" isn't obvious. If I didn't read the title, I might not have seen it at all. My suggestion would to increase the negative space around it, potentially by increasing the arm-length of the two whose tails make the word. Or alternately, play a little more with line-weight.

bimshwel responds:

Thank you, those are good observations! But the shirts are long past made. This is from 2014, and I only formed a moderately solid sense of how to clarify and draw attention to specific image aspects within this past year.

Member Berries Member Berries

Oh well this is freaky.. :T But it's neat-looking!

But perhaps the value contrast could have been pushed just a little further, the highlights seem too dark.

High hall of the Sun High hall of the Sun

Looks really cool! I want to pack up and move there! ^^

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :D

Sealife-Interface Sealife-Interface

Oh how neat! I've really enjoyed your style for a long time now and it's super cool to see a character. ^^

Just a little critique I have is I'm a bit confused by the left shoulder. I don't think it needs to protrude quite so much, it'd create a nice flow if the left breast was part of the shape of the figure instead of hidden behind the shoulder.

Great work overall nevertheless. ^-^

Kamikaye responds:

THx :) Yea ... characters are still a long way to go for me.